      From: bondcliff48 <sam.clint@...>
      To: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, April 16, 2006 3:09:30 PM
      Subject: [John Muir Trail] best way to heat water?

      I'm going to be doing the JMT in late Aug and would like some comments
      on the type of stove to bring. The choices are white gas, alcohol,
      and solid fuel stoves. I plan on doing mostly dehydrated meals, so I
      plan on heating water for the dinner meal only. I'm leaning toward
      the Esbit type but would like to hear from other about the pros and
      cons.

      Thanks.

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS