1232Re: car shuttle for southbound trip

  • raoul
    Mar 27, 2006
      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "Bob" <rrichey@...> wrote:

      > I am interested in arranging a car shuttle for a southbound thru
      hike
      > of the JMT starting in late July or early August. I'm planning on
      13-
      > 16 miles a day with a zero day at VVR. I've section hiked before
      2000-
      > 2002. Happy Trails, Bob R

      Hi Bob! I too am planning to hike the JMT in August. No. to So.
      I have a reservation for a permit on Aug. 14th. I have one buddy
      going to the VVR and then I would be solo. You may be a bit faster
      than I, I am planning an exit on Sept 1st or thereabouts. But plan
      to avg. about 10-12 miles/day. (We'll see how I do!) It seems you
      may catch up to us around the VVR perhaps. Ive got my family to
      take us in...may or may not have space for one more...where are you
      located? I am in Santa Cruz....
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic