1191Re: [John Muir Trail] rides

  • Prapanna Smith
    Feb 24, 2006
      Hey Frank,

      I really want to do the first leg (an more) of Roper's High Route
      this year, but I have to go out during the last week of June and the
      first week of July. I figure the trek from Kings Canyon to Pine
      Creek road end (East of Lake Italy) can be done in about 14 days, but
      I am concerned that my time frame may be too early for the High
      Route. Hopefully there will much less snow than last year and it may
      be doable at that time.

      If you would like to join me, I would be delighted. I would much
      rather have a partner or two for a x-country trek like this. There
      is another fellow (Tony, are you member of this yahoo group?) I met
      at VVR I am planning to invite to join me as well. My tentative
      dates are from June 25 to July 8.

      Prapanna