      From: Ed Rodriguez <ed_rodriguez52@...>
      To: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, January 5, 2011 10:30:46 PM
      Subject: Re: [John Muir Trail] JMT Shelter

      Say Amanda in the back of my mind I was thinking about what you have. It would diffidently cut on my pack weight I have a rain cover for my pack I can leave that. Now I look at I just look at the Six Moons Design and saw the net tent. How does the net tent fit over your cape? Thanks for sharing this.  Ed