11692nPower - Kenetic Energy

  • gordonjacobsen
    Jan 1, 2011
      While I strongly support Ned's recent post about not relying on electronic gagdets and using the stuff between the ears, I also like playing around different gadgets and new gear.

      Anyone seen, used, or hear about this product - http://www.npowerpeg.com/ It supposedly can power small gadgets by using the kenetic energy generated while hiking. I knew the technology was coming, but it is the first time I have seen something tangible... and its listed weight is less than 12 ounces. Seems interesting in theory, but I can't find any reviews on it.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic