1155Re: [John Muir Trail] north to south or south to north?

  • Paul England
    Feb 4, 2006
      I loved the north to south route just because you have so much to look forward to as you enter the higher country - although the terrain in Ansel Adams Wilderness and Yosemite is nothing short of incredible. Either direction you can't go wrong. But there is something about ending up on the summit of Whitney that I loved.

      Good luck to you.
      paul

      colleen beach <beacher987@...> wrote:
      those of you who have done it which way would you reccommend for a
      first-timer? im planning on summer of 07 after i graduate from
      college...should be awesome!

      High sierra sport High sierras John muir trail