1149JMT

  • scout_hiker
    Feb 2, 2006
      Hello fellow hikers/backpackers. I am looking for anyone doesn't
      matter how many (the more the merrier) who would like to hike the
      entire length of the JMT around the middle of July-2007. I know I'm
      asking early but I am anxious. I have never done a hike that long and
      would like to hike it with someone who's familair with it. I'm from
      North Dakotah and am going to hike the length of the Maah Daah Hey
      trail on Theodore Roosevelt National Park this summer it's about 96
      miles that would be my longest. Well hope all is well with everyone
      and I like this site. (Sly told me about it)

      Paul
    • Show all 51 messages in this topic