1136Re: [John Muir Trail] Stream crossings N of Muir Pass?

  • Prapanna Smith
    Aug 22, 2005
      REI has a good ring head net which is excellent for keeping the net
      off your face. It has a pocket on the top into which you tuck the
      head net,
      after you twist the ring, and shut it with a small button. It is
      also good to have hat on with any net.

      Prapanna