      From: robert shattuck <bobolonius@...>
      Subject: RE: [John Muir Trail] Off Season gear maintenance
      To: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, October 19, 2010, 2:19 PM

      "What does everyone do(if anything) with thier gear during the winter?"

      I use it . . . I have these slightly smelly sleeping bags and jackets hanging in the closet and whenever my girlfriend says something like, "get those out of here," I some how manage to mis-interpret what she says as, "Get out of here." . . . and so I go. (snow-camping is almost upon us)

      bob

      forkfestreview.blogspot.com