10992Off Season gear maintenance

  • Todd
    Oct 19, 2010
      With the 2010 season coming to an end and all of the "What's your Fav's" post going on, I began to wonder "we all have this wonderful gear, how do we take care of it during the off season"

      For example, at the end of each year, I'll put my tent up one last time,sweep it out and wash it down, dry and then put it away in the "This is my hiking closet,Stay out" closet, and begin dreaming of next year's adventures.

      What does everyone do(if anything) with thier gear during the winter?

      I'm always looking to find ways to make everything last longer.

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic