10886Re: [John Muir Trail] foot issues on the JMT and looking for a lady named Linda

  • outdoorman2200
    Oct 4, 2010
      Oh Great IM glad you made it ok , we made it over thompson pass and found out there was no trail , we hiked it anyway with a GPS , but we were contemplating taking up your offer to get a ride with your husband !! Hey how long did it take you to finish the trail ?? and did you need any more food drops after the ranch there ?? im glad i was able to help , the tape worked for me this year again ... I always order it well before my trips and my conditioning hikes .. take care

      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, Linda Reitz <hikejmt47@...> wrote:

      > Hey, that would be me! thanks for the great tape, the rest of the trip was great
      > with no foot problems. I can't thank you enough for sharing with me. I tried to
      > tell my friends how helpful others were on the JMT. It is because of people like
      > you that keeps this trail so friendly and supportive.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic