10857Re: [John Muir Trail] foot issues on the JMT and looking for a lady named Linda

  • Linda Reitz
    Oct 1 4:54 AM
      Hey, that would be me! thanks for the great tape, the rest of the trip was great with no foot problems. I can't thank you enough for sharing with me. I tried to tell my friends how helpful others were on the JMT. It is because of people like you that keeps this trail so friendly and supportive.

      From: outdoorman2200 <squinne1@...>
      To: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, September 30, 2010 9:07:47 AM
      Subject: [John Muir Trail] foot issues on the JMT and looking for a lady named Linda

      I was at the John Muir Ranch for a bit this summer , and ran into a lady
      named Linda , she was meeting her husband there and her feet were a mess
      she had taped her feet with duct tape, i happened to have this tape called Kinesio tex tape that I use to prevent blisters on my feet as I have peripheral neuropathy , i have a system that I use and never have any injuries... I was just wondering if she finished the JMT and how the tape worked ... Duct is great but it tears skin off and this other tape doesnt tear skin , but it doesnt come off either, i swear by this fellow who has a blog , fixingyourfeet.com and a book his name is Jon Vonhof ..
      Because of him it allows me to backpack , otherwise I have to follow my doctors orders and not backpack any more.. regards

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic