December

  • vergil_dgk
    Message 1 of 1044 , Dec 4, 2001
      Ah the Yuletide is upon us (that's a danish word
      btw. "Juletid" originally). So let us celebrate by
      finding another avenue of discussion (if you don't mind
      playing a little game);<br> Why don't we all post some
      lesser known poem (by Keats or whoever) that we really
      like and try to write what it is we like about it. It
      doesn't have to be more than a few lines and it might be
      fun.<br><br> Ben
    • summerof1816
      Message 1044 of 1044 , Dec 18, 2002
        That's insane.