Good news!

  • _La_Belle_Dame_
    Message 1 of 1044 , Sep 3, 2001
      I'm so excited! I just went to an introduction
      for English, and the head of the department
      "specializes" in the British Romantics and does a lecture on
      Keats!!! Unfortunately, I can't take that class until next
      year, but that's another long story. Just thought I'd
      share my happiness!!!<br><br>~Belle
    • summerof1816
      Message 1044 of 1044 , Dec 18, 2002
        That's insane.