Audio tapes

  • nightmourningsun
    Message 1 of 1044 , Jul 2, 2001
      Hello, new member here. I'm not an expert on
      Keats but love his poetry. Recently purchased an
      audiobook of his poetry(have been reading it for years). I
      have found it very pleasing to go for a drive in the
      country and see the landscape fleeting by while listening
      to it. gives me the chills and would recommend it to
      anyone who really understands Keats and connects deeply
      with his words. Does anyone know if any movies have
      been made on his life? I saw a tv program(Great
      Writers) a few years back and that is what hooked me on
      him. be well.
    • summerof1816
      Message 1044 of 1044 , Dec 18, 2002
        That's insane.