Where was Keats born?

  • perservering
    Message 1 of 1044 , Mar 1, 2000
      Just curious, because I am going over to England
      in April and really wanted to see where he was born,
      lived, and went to medical school. I figure it will help
      me gain a little perspective on the man outside of
      his poetry. Any help would be fantastic. I beleive he
      was born in Moorfield, but that means nothing to me.
      I do not know where it is or what it is near. <br>
      Thanks,<br> persevering
    • summerof1816
      Message 1044 of 1044 , Dec 18, 2002
        That's insane.