Re: General question--Criticism

  • j_cartaphilus
    Message 1 of 1044 , Sep 2, 2000
      people people...remeber that a poem is not the
      product of teh auhtor but of the sum of the auhtor and
      his evnviroment plus the interaction of the reade and
      its enviroment. Meaning stems from this interaction
      and that is precisely why poems have had different
      readings in different ages. all interpretations are
      correct if they are serious and responsible enough
    • summerof1816
      Message 1044 of 1044 , Dec 18, 2002
        That's insane.

        Hello.