Re: Tell me more!

  • _La_Belle_Dame_
    Message 1 of 1044 , Aug 5, 2000
      Sorry! I've been so busy, the only time I've had
      to come in was too short to answer this.
      Unfortunately, my current situation is no different. I am just
      over half an hour away from leaving for a marching
      band trip to Milwaukee. I'll be back late Sunday, but
      I probably won't be back here until Monday morning.
      Until then, try to keep things going!<br><br>~Belle
    • summerof1816
      Message 1044 of 1044 , Dec 18, 2002
        That's insane.

        Hello.