Hey all!

  • _la_belle_dame_
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2005
      I don't know how often anyone is on here anymore, but I'm wondering if
      someone could do me a favor.

      I posted a couple of photos of Fanny Keats in the 'photos' section once
      upon a time, and I'd like to share them with a LiveJournal group that
      I'm on. Unfortunately, the right click function on this computer
      doesn't work, so I have no way of transferring them from this group
      onto my own computer to share.

      If anyone gets this and can help me out, I'd really appreciate it if
      you could send those two to me by e-mail as an attachment. I'd really,
      REALLY appreciate it!

      Thanks!