When I have fears...

  • keis12041978
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2004
      Hey everyone
      I'm trying to translate Keats' sonnet "When I have fears that I may
      cease to be" into my mother tongue as assignment for uni, and was
      wondering how you would interpret the idea of "unreflecting love". I
      though of it as love that receives no response, that is in one-sided.
      Is my interpretation right?
      Many thanks
    • bradley Skene

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 26, 2004