Re: FOUNDER'S DAY

  • Kris Majer
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 5, 2001
      Pass you, Mal, for the Reminder!

      And All the Best to Our Mark, in Advance, to be Repeated in
      Due Time!

      I didn't even realize we had a calendar. It seems that we
      are only now beginning to use the amenities supplied here...
      I have added 2 more events. The first one is the Group
      Founding Anniversary - November 15. The chatroom meeting
      will hopefully take place, the more the merrier, drop by if
      you have the time! Regardless of the time zones.

      And the second is May 27 - the Old Guy born! Celebration
      required. So we've got ourselves three holidays. Keep up the
      good work, people!

      Also, make sure you check out the Mal + Anne photo!

      K.

      --

      Zamow odbitki ze zdjec cyfrowych lub archiwum zdjec na CD!
      [ http://lab.foto.onet.pl/laboratorium.html ]
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 5, 2001
        --- In johnbarth@y..., "Mal" <annemac@a...> wrote:

        > Might I draw the attention to all of all members of this very
        > select group to the 22nd of this month.
        > Please consult the calendar, (that's the 11th items on the list of
        > the left) to know what I mean.
        > Well, lets all send him big sloppy birthday greetings, along the
        > flavors of our own inclinations.
        >
        > Mal.

        Well, "we" are a Scorpio! Artistically inclined, somewhat shy or
        introverted, always willing to help others....
      • Derik
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 5, 2001
          Ok, there's one of me there in the photo section.

          Derik A. Badman.

          ---

          "Stop living and read!" - Fernando Pessoa
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 5, 2001
            Ah thankya'll vera kinely.

            Soon we are thirty-four. Time flies when you're
            vocationally indirected.

            Don't E-Mail, ZipMail! http://www.zipmail.com/