Re: [johnbarth] The LETTERS Plan in the files

  • Michael Perez
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2001
      Kris wrote:
      "The Official LETTERS Scheme coming up, but I need to hear from Mike,
      Mark and Mal if Aug 15th is accepted as the time by which everyone
      will have finished 2:E. Perhaps we can make it 10th? Let me know."

      Either the 10th or the 15th will be fine by me. I'm not quite there
      yet (doing _COL49_, too), but I can certainly manage either of those
      dates.

      Michael

      http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
    • Kris Majer
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2001
        Rick sez re Official LETTERS Plan:
        > Either the 10th or the 15th will be fine by me. I'm not quite there
        > yet (doing _COL49_, too), but I can certainly manage either of those
        > dates.

        Ok, thanks for the feedback. i'll work out a schedule starting 3:T upwards
        on the 10th with two weeks per section and post it in the files. I'm also on
        the COL49 reading, but I'm only following the posts and providing whatever
        plot detail from my (unreliable) memory...

        Kris

        --

        Jest niezly ... i liscik napisze
        OnetKomunikator [ http://ok.onet.pl/instaluj.html ]