The current pic.

  • Mal McCormack
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2001
      It might be just poor scanning (yet who will cast the first stone?),
      but doesn't he look just a little bit like Sir John Guilgude
      (?spelling) on Prospero's island?
      I fancy I could irritatingly amplify here, but I'm just too tired.
      Goodnight, all 3 of us. Perchance to dream.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 11, 2001
        >doesn't he look just a little bit like Sir John Guilgude (?spelling)
        on Prospero's island?

        Perhaps, but mainly he looked like a mess. My fault. He's cleaned up
        a bit now, both dudswise and digitalwise. Have a look.

        -Mark