Barth video: Rome, 7/12/10

    Message 1 of 1 , May 10 11:45 AM
      I found some clips of Barth delivering some prepared remarks and
      answering a few questions in Rome last year on the occasion of Italian
      publisher Minimum Fax's release of a story collection they titled
      "Life is Another Story" as well as new edition of The Floating Opera.
      (Their first F.O. was in 2003 and I think the only difference may be a
      Preface contributed by Barth).

      Be prepared to either crank up your volume or use headphones. The
      audio is very low.

      Part 1
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFltQg4KD9Q

      P.S. He mentions in one of the clips somewhere that he had contributed
      an introduction to a recent Signet Classics adaptation of The Arabian
      Nights, which I hadn't been aware of. His intro is in Volume II:

      http://www.amazon.com/Arabian-Nights-II-Marvels-Thousand/dp/0451531485/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1305052871&sr=1-1