hi

  • Helia Azadeh ranjbar
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 17, 2010
      Dears,
      I am writing my M.A. Thesis on John Barth's first two novels tracing Rene Girard's "mimetic desire"! I want to know whether any of you may help me with the titles of the books written by/on John Barth's style and about his first books mainly these two which are The Floating Opera and The End of the Road. Indeed i want to buy some books but i cannot find any useful information on the internet.
      Thank you very much for reading my email!
      best regards,
      helia.

    • J├Ârgen Tang Larsen
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 17, 2010
        Writing a thesis and no access to the source material?
        A grand task, if you ask me.

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 17, 2010
          Dear Helia, Hi.
          My MA. thesis was also a comparative study on John Barth/ Nabokov/ and Borges. Ofcourse I know some books on Barth with major or minor focus on Barth. I have to check and I'll let you know the title.
          Please stay in touch.
          Wish you good luck in your way,
          Mitra