Re: [johnbarth] Re: Where Three Roads Meet

  • narges montakhabi
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 17, 2009
      Hi
      Do u have an e-version of toga party?
      tnx

      --- On Tue, 5/8/07, agrimorfee <agrimorfee@...> wrote:
      From: agrimorfee <agrimorfee@...>
      Subject: [johnbarth] Re: Where Three Roads Meet
      To: johnbarth@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, May 8, 2007, 12:59 PM

      --- In johnbarth@yahoogrou ps.com, Blair Mahoney <b1b2@...> wrote:

      > > (Short version: it's just what you'd expect from him, and I loved
      it)

      I liked it more than his previous two offerings, for certain. Coming
      Soon! and Ten Night And A Night (which I am currently rereading, and
      remembering why I didn't like it so much) seemed to me very lazy
      writing. Here JB is attempting to write real STORIES again, which is
      nice, instead of writing about (ho hum) how hard it is to be a senior
      aged, liberally-minded writer/professor with writer's block, sailing
      in the marshlands with his fabulously sexy and intellectual wife while
      the world seems to be going to heck in a handbasket.

    • narges montakhabi
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 18, 2009
        Hi,
        I need an e-text of Toga Party, can anyone help me?