'The Development' is out

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2008
      ...I think. Today or tomorrow, anyhow . . .

      Sven Birkerts reviewed it in the NYT yesterday:

      http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/05/books/review/Birkerts-t.html?scp=1&sq=barth%20sven&st=cse
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2008
        --- In johnbarth@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Brawner" <mark.brawner@...>
        wrote:

        > ...I think. Today or tomorrow, anyhow . . .
        >
        > Sven Birkerts reviewed it in the NYT yesterday:
        >
        > http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/05/books/review/Birkerts-t.html?
        scp=1&sq=barth%20sven&st=cse

        Birketts makes it sound like Barth is channeling Stephen King,
        especially in the last sentence.