Cheese!

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 25, 2008
      Some photos I'd not seen before:

      A couple from last year -

      http://news.washcoll.edu/events/2007/05/facultyretirement/07.jpg

      http://news.washcoll.edu/events/2007/05/facultyretirement/11.jpg

      - and one what looks like from, say, the interim betw Sot Weed and
      Giles if I had to guess:

      http://tinyurl.com/5n3ktu

      Are you all fired up for the new one in October? I for one have
      refrained this time from snagging an advance review copy online and
      will just wait for the proper release. Bless 'im, the fugger. I
      still love 'im inordinately.

      Yr Mark
    • Glenn Gamblin