Re: [johnbarth] twins

  • Blair Mahoney
    Message 1 of 4 , May 23, 2008
      Yes, an older brother and a twin sister, Jill.

      See, for example, Dave Edelman's (invaluable) site: http://www.davidlouisedelman.com/barth/faqs/

      Cheers,

      Blair

      On 23/05/2008, at 9:48 PM, M. Sedaghat Payam wrote:

      Yeah he has a twin brother or sister,( I am not sure now) because he openly confesses to have one in the beginning of the new edition of Floating Opera and End of the Road, which are published together.

      åÌÅÎÁ ôÁÒÎÁÒÕÃËÁÑ <tarnarutskaya@ gmail.com> wrote:

      (if it is not a tactless question) Can I ask you if J B relly has - or had a twin sister? The allusions look quite real in the books I am reading now -The last voyage... and Once  upon a time. Thanks in advance!

    • Елена Тарнаруцкая