OT: Song Parody Writers can join in a contest.

    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2008
      I'm not sure which folks here would have an interest, but i am trying
      to drum up support for this competition. Let me add that I have no
      financial interest in the proceeding...

      http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?topic=32272.0

      **Do you have what it takes to be the Amiright Idol?**
      Amiright.com is a Web site created by Charles Grosvenor devoted to
      humor in music, with public submissions of misheard lyrics, music-
      related word play, and song parodies. I and two veterans of
      Amiright.com--Red Ant and Below Average Dave--have volunteered to
      judge this friendly, non-profit competition, with prizes of official
      recordings of winning submissions performed by Below Average
      Daveverage Dave as awards.

      The above link will take you to inthe00s.com, the message board for
      Amiright.com, where official rules, first submissions and further
      details and questions/answers are posted. Come join in the fun!

      See more at www.amiright.com