Re: "Ambrose his mark"

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2008
      --- In johnbarth@yahoogroups.com, James McKeogh <jhmckeogh@...> wrote:
      ... and since the bee's belong to grandpa,
      > grandpa is actually the father of ambrose. ...

      Later on, this odd theory of eugenics is explored further in Tidewater
      Tales.
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 2, 2008
        On 12/31/07, nicola_leporini <nicola_leporini@...> wrote:
        > In "Ambrose his mark" from Lost in the Funhouse, is it implied that Ambrose's father is in
        > a mental hospital?
        > How comes that in "Water-message" he runs a school or something?
        > Did I get something wrong?
        > Thanks

        Hector, principal of East Dorset School was committed to the Eastern
        Shore Asylum after his "mad invasion of the delivery room" and his
        "wild assertion, as they carried him off, that the port-wine stain
        near [Ambrose's] eye was a devil's mark." He subsequently released,
        apparently, as Water-Message has him back at work. ("I swear to God,
        I'm the principal of a zoo!")