Re: [johnbarth] BRAWNER'S BIRTHDAY, 11/21/2007, 12:00 am

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 26, 2007
      Thank you for the birthday wishes.  It was a fun day spent with family, replete with black balloons declaring me "over the hill", and so on (my having turned 40).  And on Thanksgiving Day, to boot!

      It still cracks me up every year when I read the part of the reminder that says:

      "Notes: November 22 declared a global holiday."   Ha.