Re: [johnbarth] BRAWNER'S BIRTHDAY, 11/21/2007, 12:00 am

  • Elena Tarnarutskaya
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 24, 2007
      Mark, many happy returns! Thanks for keeping the group going (sorry saw the reminder today)
      Elena

      johnbarth@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      Reminder from: johnbarth Yahoo! Group

      Title: BRAWNER'S BIRTHDAY

      Date: Wednesday November 21, 2007
      Time: All Day
      Repeats: This event repeats every year.
      Notes: November 22 declared a global holiday.

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 26, 2007
        Thank you for the birthday wishes.  It was a fun day spent with family, replete with black balloons declaring me "over the hill", and so on (my having turned 40).  And on Thanksgiving Day, to boot!

        It still cracks me up every year when I read the part of the reminder that says:

        "Notes: November 22 declared a global holiday."   Ha.