Re: [johnbarth] Group Founding Anniversary!, 11/14/2007, 12:00 am

  • M. Sedaghat Payam
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 21, 2007
      Hi Elena
      I finished translating that book and I am waiting for the Ministry of Culture to issue a printing permit for that. I didn't write that article, and just wrote a short introduction for that book instead. Anyway I may write that in future if I find enough time.

      I hope Iranian readers enjoy reading Barth.

      Elena Tarnarutskaya <etarnarutskaya@...> wrote:
      Yes and it's good there aren't any advertisements instead -like in some other groups.
      Mehdy, how is your translation of "D"and the article on margines? (trying to rewake it )
      Elena

      "M. Sedaghat Payam" <woolf_543@yahoo. com> wrote:
      I think it is the eternal time problem, but seriously speaking this dormant stage is not particular to this group and almost all the yahoo groups that I had joined before have become like this.

      Elena Tarnarutskaya <etarnarutskaya@ yahoo.com> wrote:

      Congratulations to all group members on this day!

      Am I on the the right spot to the chat room?
      I am living now with Sabbatical and Giles read in the summer, different and each attractive in their own way  (started with Chimera for an academic paper some months ago).
      So I'm a new JB reader. Looked up some archives of the group -used to be so lively even crowded then.
      Perhaps some of you just stopped admiring the books?
      Or is that the eternal time problem that strangles us all?
      Elena