BRAWNER'S BIRTHDAY, 11/21/2007, 12:00 am

  • johnbarth@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 20, 2007
      Reminder from: johnbarth Yahoo! Group

      Title: BRAWNER'S BIRTHDAY

      Date: Wednesday November 21, 2007
      Time: All Day
      Repeats: This event repeats every year.
      Notes: November 22 declared a global holiday.

    • John Shelby
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 21, 2007
        Happy Birthday, Mark!

      • Elena Tarnarutskaya
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 24, 2007
          Mark, many happy returns! Thanks for keeping the group going (sorry saw the reminder today)
          Elena

          Date: Wednesday November 21, 2007
          Time: All Day

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 26, 2007
            Thank you for the birthday wishes.  It was a fun day spent with family, replete with black balloons declaring me "over the hill", and so on (my having turned 40).  And on Thanksgiving Day, to boot!

            It still cracks me up every year when I read the part of the reminder that says:

            "Notes: November 22 declared a global holiday."   Ha.