The Hopkins Review returns

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2007
      The Hopkins Review is back, and our guy has pieces in the first two issues:

      "The first issue, Winter 2008, contains fiction by Max Apple, Donald
      Barthelme, Stephen Dixon and Erin McGraw; poems by Edward Hirsch, John
      Hollander, Charles Martin, Mary Jo Salter and Richard Wilbur; and
      essays by John Barth, Karol Berger, Millard Kaufman and Frank Kermode.

      "The Spring 2008 issue will include work by Barth, Michael Blumenthal,
      Claudia Emerson, Richard Howard, Andrew Hudgins, John Dixon Hunt, Brad
      Leithauser, Padgett Powell, Wyatt Prunty, David Slavitt, David Wyatt
      and others."

      http://www.jhu.edu/~gazette/2007/01oct07/01literary.html