Re: Identity in the Floating Opera

    Message 1 of 13 , May 8, 2007
      --- In johnbarth@yahoogroups.com, "annalina" <sponge_bob4988@...>
      wrote:

      > --- In johnbarth@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Brawner" <mark.brawner@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > On 4/26/07, sponge_bob4988 <sponge_bob4988@> wrote:
      > > > Hi, I'm a new member in this group and I'm currently working on a
      > > > essay about identity in The Floating Opera. ... For me,
      > Todd Andrews suffers from an identity crisis, ...

      You may consider comparing Jacob Horner in JB's second novel, End Of
      The Road, in these terms as well. Some folks consider the two novels
      as a piece, as they both involve emotionally disconnected protagonists
      involved in infidelity, but End of the Road has a more tragic ending.
    • narges montakhabi
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 17 6:26 AM
        Hi
        Do u have an e-version of toga party?
        tnx

        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 18 12:10 PM
          Hi,
          I need an e-text of Toga Party, can anyone help me?