Weird abrupt little piece in Baltimore Sun

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2006
      ...but nice to see nonetheless.

      "He looks forward to his Baltimore visits. "I miss the camaraderie of
      my Hopkins colleagues and the students, so I enjoy coming back to give
      readings, schmooze and touch base," he said."

      Well *is* he visiting JHU? Giving a reading? What? Doesn't say.

      [I'm not sure I'd ever heard before the bit about switching to a
      Montblanc to write the Friday pieces...]

      http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/local/bal-md.whatever02dec02,0,1110756.story?coll=bal-local-headlines