Barth reading Friday Oct. 6 at Brown U

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2006
      Brown University will mark the 25th anniversary of Bard College's
      literary journal Conjunctions at a three-day festival in their
      "Unspeakable Practices" series. Among the many authors who will
      participate in this festival are John Ashbery, Ann Lauterbach, Robert
      Kelly, Peter Gizzi, Rosmarie Waldrop, Rikki Ducornet, Jonathan Lethem,
      Shelley Jackson, Peter Straub, Carole Maso, Rick Moody, John Barth,
      Joyce Carol Oates, William H. Gass, Robert Coover, John Edgar Wideman,
      Joanna Scott, Ben Marcus, Mary Caponegro, Brian Evenson, Thalia Field,
      Toby Olson, and others, as well as founding editor and novelist
      Bradford Morrow

      http://www.conjunctions.com/festivalinfo.htm
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 12, 2006
        I don't suppose anyone attended this or heard from someone who did?

        -Mark