Fwd: wallace-l: Barth Inspired Music

    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2006
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Greg Carlisle <g.carlisle@...>
      Date: May 16, 2006 11:49 AM
      Subject: wallace-l: Correction: Barth Inspired Music
      To: dfw-wallace-I <wallace-l@...>

      Because many of you are Barth fans and many of you are music fans, I
      wanted to tell you about my friend John Brocato, who wrote a song
      called "Swimming Herward" inspired by "Night-Sea Journey". At his
      band's website, www.thepersians.net, you can read the lyrics under
      Music or hear a rough demo by going to the iuma site under Links. John
      also set Wallace Stevens's "The Ordinary Women" to music, but that's
      not on the site. Enjoy.

      Greg Carlisle
      103-G Breckinridge Hall
      Department of Communication and Theatre