Re: HELP!!!!

  • Lamika
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 6, 2005
      How would I identify the sub stories in the whole? I never realized
      that there was more than one story going on.
    • Gamblin, Glenn
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 7, 2005
        As far as Barth's background goes, he goes into some detail in the book 'Fridays' (nonfiction) regarding the actual events that provided the springboard for the setting and primary plot.

        Glenn G. Gamblin