Neil Peart still Barth fan, apparently

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 16, 2005
      I don't suppose there are many Rush fans out there among us, but...:

      http://www.neilpeart.net/listening_reading/reading1.html

      Regards,
      Mark
      'We will pay the price /
      But we will not count the cost' -- Rush's "Bravado" by way of The
      Tidewater Tales
    • Gamblin, Glenn
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 16, 2005
        If any musician might be a Barthian, it would probably be either Neil or possibly Bill Bruford...
        Drummers who prefer to play on the                off
        beat.

        Glenn G. Gamblin

        I don't suppose there are many Rush fans out there among us, but...:

        http://www.neilpeart.net/listening_reading/reading1.html

        Regards,
        Mark
        'We will pay the price /
        But we will not count the cost' --  Rush's "Bravado" by way of The
        Tidewater Tales

        STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY:
        The information contained in this electronic message is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email, be advised you have received this message in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying is strictly prohibited.  Please notify TradePoint Systems LLC immediately at (603) 889-3200 and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

      • Cbrady
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 16, 2005
          Wow, I was wondering what a loudmouth radio commentator had to do with
          that website.
          cb