Where three roads meet

  • Michael Mullendore
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7, 2005
      If anyones interested they have an uncorrected proof of the new collection up on ebay.  Less than 24 hours left on it now.  http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=20045&item=6966969451&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

      Michael Mullendore

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7, 2005
        I managed to find one on either bookfinder.com or fetchbook.info, I
        forget which. Should arrive any day.

        I got him to sign my ARC of CS!!! when I saw him in Los Angeles, which
        felt kind of weird, since part of the point of the event was to sell
        hardcovers of the thing. He didn't bat an eyelash, though.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 11, 2005
          Got my ARC in the mail. Slim little thing. I hadn't noticed on the
          Houghton Mifflin page that it's only 176 pages. . .