Re: [johnbarth] An urgent question!!!

  • Blair Mahoney
    Message 1 of 5 , May 19 5:03 AM
      Dear Mitra,

      I included the quote on my short essay on The Modern Word, and perhaps
      should have included a page reference, but if I or Mark or anyone else
      were to look it up we would just be leafing through the book, which
      surely you are just as capable of doing yourself? I think from the
      context it is from the latter part, so you can probably rule out the
      first half for skimming through...

      Blair

      On 19/05/2005, at 6:55 AM, Mark Brawner wrote:

      > I give up.  Which part is it?
      >
      > I kid.  I'd be happy to take a stab at it, but I'm at work, and my
      > books are at home.
      >
      > On 5/18/05, mitra ghaffari <mitra_ghaffari2002@...> wrote:
      > > Hello dear JohnBarth members.I've got a question.
      > > in which of 8 parts of Once upon a Time, a Floating Opera did Barth
      > mention
      > > this sentences about the impact of Jorge Luis Borges on himself??
      >
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      > Service.

    • mitra_ghaffari2002
      Message 2 of 5 , May 19 9:11 AM
        Dear Blair, Oceans of thanks for your prompt reply.

        I hope I can return your kindness, in some way. :-)

        Truly Yours,

        Mitra from Iran.
      • mitra_ghaffari2002
        Message 3 of 5 , May 19 9:42 AM