Re: [johnbarth] An urgent question!!!

    Message 1 of 5 , May 18, 2005
      I give up. Which part is it?

      I kid. I'd be happy to take a stab at it, but I'm at work, and my
      books are at home.

      On 5/18/05, mitra ghaffari <mitra_ghaffari2002@...> wrote:
      > Hello dear JohnBarth members.I've got a question.
      > in which of 8 parts of Once upon a Time, a Floating Opera did Barth mention
      > this sentences about the impact of Jorge Luis Borges on himself??
    • Blair Mahoney
      Message 2 of 5 , May 19, 2005
        Dear Mitra,

        I included the quote on my short essay on The Modern Word, and perhaps
        should have included a page reference, but if I or Mark or anyone else
        were to look it up we would just be leafing through the book, which
        surely you are just as capable of doing yourself? I think from the
        context it is from the latter part, so you can probably rule out the
        first half for skimming through...

        Blair

        On 19/05/2005, at 6:55 AM, Mark Brawner wrote:

        > I give up.  Which part is it?
        >
        > I kid.  I'd be happy to take a stab at it, but I'm at work, and my
        > books are at home.
        >
        > On 5/18/05, mitra ghaffari <mitra_ghaffari2002@...> wrote:
        > > Hello dear JohnBarth members.I've got a question.
        > > in which of 8 parts of Once upon a Time, a Floating Opera did Barth
        > mention
        > > this sentences about the impact of Jorge Luis Borges on himself??
        >
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        > Service.

      • mitra_ghaffari2002
        Message 3 of 5 , May 19, 2005
          Dear Blair, Oceans of thanks for your prompt reply.

          I hope I can return your kindness, in some way. :-)

          Truly Yours,

          Mitra from Iran.
        • mitra_ghaffari2002
          Message 4 of 5 , May 19, 2005