Re: [johnbarth] Re: LETTERS reading

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 29, 2001
      On Fri, 29 Jun 2001 14:22:45 -0400 (EDT)
      Derik <dbadman@...> wrote:
      >I thought the discussion was going to be rather
      >freewheeling, except the
      >part where we decide on what needs to be read by when.

      Yeah, Derik: I envision it just like you and agrimorfee.
      Don't E-Mail, ZipMail! http://www.zipmail.com/
    • Kris Majer
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 1, 2001
        Derik sez:
        >>I thought the discussion was going to be rather
        >>freewheeling, except the
        >>part where we decide on what needs to be read by when.

        Mark sez:
        >Yeah, Derik: I envision it just like you and agrimorfee.

        Totally agree. Freewheeling, freefloating, the only restriction being the
        rather marshy waters.
        Anyway, today I'm sending my first content post.

        Kris

        --

        Jezdzisz konno?
        Ten konkurs jest dla Ciebie! [ http://konkursy.onet.pl/emarket2/ ]