hi

  • iulia marginean
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 6, 2005

       thanks for all your help.I have chose the floating opera-a post modern manifesto-as subject for my thesis.What is strange is that my teacher told me that I am not going to find critics for my thesis.I was looking on the internet for all kinds of sources,and ....

      are you so nice with all your subscribers?

                thanks again

      Do you Yahoo!?
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 6, 2005
        On Apr 6, 2005 3:05 AM, iulia marginean <julyaalexa@...> wrote:

        > thanks for all your help.I have chose the floating opera-a post modern
        > manifesto-as subject for my thesis.What is strange is that my teacher told
        > me that I am not going to find critics for my thesis.I was looking on the
        > internet for all kinds of sources,and ....
        >
        > are you so nice with all your subscribers?
        >
        > thanks again

        You're most welcome. As for critical sources, there are a number of
        bibliographies in the list archive. See, for example, the last
        portion of each of these:

      • Helia Azadeh ranjbar
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 17, 2010
          Dears,
          I am writing my M.A. Thesis on John Barth's first two novels tracing Rene Girard's "mimetic desire"! I want to know whether any of you may help me with the titles of the books written by/on John Barth's style and about his first books mainly these two which are The Floating Opera and The End of the Road. Indeed i want to buy some books but i cannot find any useful information on the internet.
          Thank you very much for reading my email!
          best regards,
          helia.

        • J├Ârgen Tang Larsen
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 17, 2010
            Writing a thesis and no access to the source material?
            A grand task, if you ask me.

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 17, 2010
              Dear Helia, Hi.
              My MA. thesis was also a comparative study on John Barth/ Nabokov/ and Borges. Ofcourse I know some books on Barth with major or minor focus on Barth. I have to check and I'll let you know the title.
              Please stay in touch.
              Wish you good luck in your way,
              Mitra