12th hour for 10+1 night?

  • jorgentlarsen
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 12, 2004
      Yo, just thought I'd send up a rocket. I for one have finished the
      book and maybe it's a thought to be discussing the frametale more
      than the actual framed tales? What messages are we seeing in the
      frame, etc...? ...hm? ...mkay? ...

      hello?...

      Gotta keep warm up here so I'm twiddling the keyboard.

      nevermind
    • Barbara
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 12, 2004
        don't be shy, go for it.

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 12, 2004
          --- In johnbarth@yahoogroups.com, "jorgentlarsen" <jtl@g...> wrote:

          > Yo, just thought I'd send up a rocket. I for one have finished the
          > book and maybe it's a thought to be discussing the frametale more
          > than the actual framed tales? What messages are we seeing in the
          > frame, etc...? ...hm? ...mkay? ...
          >
          > hello?...
          >
          > Gotta keep warm up here so I'm twiddling the keyboard.
          >
          > nevermind

          I don't know what's worse---me saying that I would make commentary
          and never doing so, or everyone else not wondering aloud why I
          haven't. I just been preoccupied with a big project at work, which
          cuts into my online time. Sorry everyone. Fire away, Jorgen!