Re: Maniitsoq ready for TBoTNaaN

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2004
      --- In johnbarth@yahoogroups.com, Mark Brawner <mark.brawner@g...>
      wrote:
      > [1] How about we start Monday 6 Sept.? (I usually do my reading
      over
      > the weekend and I like to have the discussions start fresh at the
      > start of the week.)
      >
      > [2] How long between readings? Two weeks? A week?
      >
      > [3] I suppose each reading will follow the table of contents thusly:
      >
      > Invication / 'Help!'
      > First Night / "Landscape Eastern Shore'
      > Second Night / The Ring
      >
      > These are all just suggestions. I'm nothing if not flexible.
      >
      > Mark

      All agreeable, except that the "Help!" chapter is so short, maybe it
      would behoove us to make that a double that week? (havne't picked up
      the book since last reading it...)
    • Jørgen Tang Larsen
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 1, 2004
        AH, yes. So it was. I won't presume to be any good at it, but for what it's
        worth I'll wantonly extend a hand in the matter at hand, as it were, quite
        offhandedly.
        Jørgen