well but

  • Barbara
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2004
      I rushed right out and bought this, based on your 'review.' I was
      disappointed: not bad, but more tedious than not.

      My find for the year-so-far is "Sixteen Pleasures" by Robert
      Hellenga. Interesting how it, too, has it's own Kamasutra.... Not as
      engaging as a JB read, but worth a day.

      --- In johnbarth@yahoogroups.com, "agrimorfee" <agrimorfee@h...>

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2004
        Is anyone here going to attend this?

        -Mark
        ===============

        John Barth
        Apr. 27th, 2004, 7:30 p.m.
        Clipper Room, Shriver Hall

        John Barth is Professor Emeritus in the Writing Seminars,
        and has published fifteen novels, including Lost in the
        Funhouse, Chimera (which won the National Book Award), The
        Last Voyage of Somebody the Sailor, and Giles Goat-Boy. He
        has also compiled two books of essays, The Friday Book and
        Further Fridays. His most recent book is due out soon, The
        Book of Ten Nights and a Night.

        http://www.jhu.edu/~writsem/readingsws0304.htm

        Don't E-Mail, ZipMail! http://www.zipmail.com/